Wednesday 11 January 2012

8 week injections

So we have had a rough two weeks at our house. Oscar has been poorly with reflux and colic, plus a cold, he has had a little bit of constipation.

There has been high stress on my side, i worry continually about my precious bundle of joy, so imagine how i felt when i received my jabs appointment.

I hate needles, i hate oscar crying in pain, not my idea of fun, i dont think any mum likes this process, but for the moment oscar seems to be coping with the double pricks of needles in his chunky legs.

Now oscar is in bed i am sat in awe at Good mothering programme on channel 4.

this is one thing they have covered and i dont know wat to make of it

http://www.diaperfreebaby.org/

Also a woman who collects womens placentas and makes things with them and brings them to you, so you can consume your placenta, ummmmmm no thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment